To all mothers on Valentine's day




1. Mom – your love is truly the best. So even during my darkest moments, I still smile at the thought that you will be there whenever I need you. I love you mom.
2. Dearest mother, I know we fight every now and then and we keep on arguing again and again. But please know that deep within, I hope that your heart knows that my love for you will grow forever, I love you!
3. A mother is someone who will hear your lies, but will patiently wait for you to admit what you have done. Thanks for bearing with me my entire life mom, I love you!
4. It’s hard for me to describe what my mom really means to me. But if anyone wants to know, they may need to get inside my heart to see. The love of my mother is warm, caring, cute and sweet, and these are all what my heart needs I order to beat
5. If my life needs to be fitted in a single selfie, then it would be incomplete without my mom beside me. I love you mommy!
6. The world will become a better place if producers will start making reality shows about how amazing moms really are. They juggle the burdensome responsibilities of being a mother and wife, while still carrying that beautiful smile on her face.



7. I’m no longer afraid to die since I have already been to heaven and that is when I rest my head over my mom’s shoulders. I love you mother.
8. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
9.  God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
10.  When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
11.  I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
12.  My mother is a walking miracle.
13.  Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.




14.  The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
15. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
16.  A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

To all mothers on Valentine's day To all mothers on Valentine's day Reviewed by Alexandra on 10:04:00 Rating: 5
Fourni par Blogger.